View Single Post
Old January 22nd, 2018, 04:28 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: ThunderClan/WindClan War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
[ No problem! Don't worry about it! ]

A hiss of annoyance escaped the ShadowClan cat's lips as his paws hit air and not the she-cat's body. She was quick, but just barely. Ashnose had almost gotten his claws in her. A growl rumbled deep in his throat as he whipped around, only half ready for the ThunderClan cat's attack. The tom's balance faltered, making him fall a little to his left. He scrambled to get back on his paws, kicking up a cloud of dirt and dust in the process. Unable to regain his balance, Ashnose made it a point to let his claws dig deep into the ground and sent a flurry of dirt towards the she-cat's face. With any luck the dirt he kicked up would get caught in the other cat's eyes, giving him an temporary (or maybe even permanent) advantage. Gravity finally worked its magic, dragging the British Shorthair to the ground. He landed on his side, briefly knocking the air out of his lungs. He let himself look vulnerable and weak to draw in his opponent. She'd be surprised when he bursted back to life with a revived strength. A lousy ThunderClan cat wouldn't get the best of him. Not today. Not any day.
[Honeydew's name was changed to Honeyflower do to my friend also having an OC named Honeydew. Also here's her bio.]

The dirt flung in Honeyflower's eyes temporarily blinded her, making her vulnerable for a few short heartbeats. Shaking her thick furred her to clear her eyes she prepared to be attacked, only to she Ashnose on the ground. The ShadowClan tom looked winded, but she couldn't have hurt him that bad already. He's a ShadowClanner. She reminded herself with a twist of her ear. He's most likely to week to fight any longer. She added as she started to circle the gray tom. This molly had one thing coming to her if she was wrong and she knew it. Though she thought she could take the tom she didn't pounce him, yet anyway. Instead she just silently circled him her thick ginger tail flicking behind her as she got closer every few paw steps. Her mind flew back to memories of fighting with rouges she'd challenge over food or to protect her siblings. They were easy to beat, but these Clan cats were tougher. Probably because they were trained to fight and rouges were not. Then again some were, for protection. Shacking her head again she cleared her thoughts. She needed to be level headed for this war if she was to live and she knew it.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all