View Single Post
Old January 22nd, 2018, 04:08 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: ThunderClan/WindClan War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Angelwing charged in to ThunderClan camp behind Fallenstar her brown tail held high. She didn't approve of fighting another Clan's war but, Fallenstar had chosen to to fight alongside ThunderClan and she'd have to respect her leaders decision. She was a loyal RiverClan molly and would have to learn to accept her leaders choices. Even if that ment dying while fighting for another Clan, that she dislikes. This brown, light brown and white molly was ready for a good fight even if it wasn't for her own Clan. She was a witty young molly, Firehawk, her past mentor, had tought her well. She respected Firehawk, he was a wise and strong warrior of RiverClan and she was glade to have been placed under his mentorship. Though she never told him this and hoped she'd be able to let him know before one of them died. But nether of then really believed in StarClan. Well Angelwing believed it excited but not that anyone would go there when they died at lest not her. Shed believed StarClan wanted nothing to do with her. Narrowing her baby blue eyes she circled the fight trying to spot a WindClan or ShadowClan cat who she could fight.

~Open~

Creampaw stood bristled in front of the nursery. This ThunderClan apprentice felt she needed to protect the queens and kits most of all. The kits were defenseless. The thought of the kits being harmed made this Molly's fur craw. What kind of monster would harm a kit or Queen? She wondered gazing at the war in front of her. Creampaw had been woken up by the WindClan and ThunderClan invasion. The sound out battle cry's and whails of agony was the worst awakening anyone could have dreamed of. She wouldn't be able to sleep for a moon! If she lives, that is. She slid her claws into the cold leafbaer ground. "I wish this was just a bad dream!" She told herself out loud. Her soft voice barley hearable over the screaches of the battle. She'd join in the battle with her mentor Featherspeckle but she wanted to protect the nursery. Kts are the future of our clan. They will be our leaders, our Medicine cats, our Deputies, our Warriors and our Queens. Without them we would be no more. I have to protect them! She told herself letting her tail lash. This normally calm, soft spoken outgoing molly was ready to fight to her death for her Clan. The only reason she lived was for her Clan and Clanmates! Today she'd prove that!

~Open~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
(Anyone willing to write a few paragraphs to fight with my young, newly warrior-crowned WindClanner Auburnrose? Literate please! <3)
Would Creampaw or Anglewing work?

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all