View Single Post
Old March 3rd, 2018, 10:48 PM
Confuzzled Weirdo

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_tail View Post
Leapkit's mouth dropped open. "Oh no!" she hissed. "Are you okay?" She looked around the clearing for someone to help. Why did I think this was a good idea? This is all my fault!

Focus. She shook her head to clear her thoughts. "An empty nest? Okay. Okay." Deep breaths. Her claws kneaded the ground nervously. "Should I--should I carry you or something?" she whispered hesitantly. She had no idea what to do now. This hasn't ever happened before!

"I'm sorry!" Leapkit wailed, burying her head in her paws. "Please don't tell on me!" Her tail whipped back and forth anxiously. Breathe, Leapkit! she reminded herself.
Silentkit rocked onto her paws, bent over. She raised her head and you could see amusement flowing from watering eyes.
"How did I do this so easily?" she cackled. "I'm not actually hurt, and you actually thought that I would want to play with shredded moss!" What sensical kit plays with shredded moss?
She stumbled over, shaking with laughter, and placed her paw on her companion's shoulder.
"Thanks for a good laugh, what ever your name is." Faltering, she apologized, wanting to stop any tension that might come back later. "Sorry; I just couldn't help myself. No hard feelings?"
Waffle.