View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2017, 04:09 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by meraki View Post
Baykit noticed the other’s wanderig faze and turned in the directions Coastkit was looking. His gaze fell upon a young she-kit; probably around the age of Baykit himself. He noticed a slight resemblance between Coastkit and the she-kit, remembering her from the nursery as Tublekit; Coastkit’s sister. She seemed enlightened as she walked with a warrior, so Baykit turned to look at his new friend. He saw pride in his eyes, and at that moment, Baykit wished he had a sister too. He shrugged it off though, figuring they were probably annoying, before turning his attention completely to the other. The tabby nodded at Coastkit’s decision, before meowing, “Okay. Now wait for...” Baykit glanced around momentarily. “Wait for that leaf to fall.” He decided, nodding at a particular leaf that hung low on the tree. It’s current stability left him a good twenty seconds of hidin time. “Now turn around so you don’t see me- and no cheating!” The kit scolded, before getting ready to run towards his chosen hiding place. “Just- tell me when to go.”
Coastkit refocused, if you could call it that, back onto his newfound friend. "Alright!" He chirped happily at Baykit's words. Instantly, the tom kitten whipped around so quickly he almost lost his balance on the leaves scattered around their paws. He had to twist around awkwardly to keep from face-planting. "Opps!" He giggled over his shoulder before focusing his baby blue orbs on the leaf his friend had gestured to. The tom kneed the ground with his paws anxiously, refusing to sit so he wouldn't have to stand up between waiting and searching. He almost seemed to glare up at the leaf, trying to bully it into falling so that he could start playing the game. One... two... three... He counted in his mind as a way to pass the time, knowing that it would keep him from being tempted to cheat. "Go ahead!" He mewed quickly, having almost forgotten.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!