View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2017, 01:39 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokeCat View Post
Lightstream watched the snow fell daintily over the clearing, landing on her body. She loved snow, the way it looked freshly fallen, how fun it is to play in. She watched as Hollowpaw walked out of his den and looked in amazement. She felt like walking over to him and talking about the snow, but then she remembered how much he disposed her. She chuckled and waited till her padded over to her. She scoffed and thought, 'you wish.' She yelled to stop him, "Hollowpaw, wait!" She ran over to him and flicked her tail. "If the patrols didn't go out because of a light snow, all the other clans would have already be dividing up our territory. Let's go."
Hollowpaw scowled,” How about those fluffy cats like Russetstar (I don’t think it’s Russetswirl yet) do the patrolling and hunting and thin furrrerd cats like us stay in our nests, only leaving to make dirt and get prey.” He meowed then growled,” I’m well aware the river hasn’t frozen over, if you think I’m going to enter frigid water, you must be high on catnip. I’ll learn to swim in newleaf, when the water isn’t so dang cold. Temorary Mentor.” He meowed

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here