View Single Post
Old January 24th, 2018, 08:57 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Eveningkit purred,” Those are two pretty names.” She meowed pausing my warrior name. I’ve never thought past my apprentice name being Eveningkit...warrior name...hmm Eveningbadger maybe? Eveningflower perhaps or Eveningsong. Hmm... she smiled,” This truthfully is the first time I’ve thought of what my warrior name might be, maybe Eveningbadger, Eveningflower, or Eveningsong.” She meowed calmly, it was a pretty name,” But Grousestar’s in change of what it will be.”
"Aren't they?" Cherrypaw mewed, thoughtfully gazing into the distance. "Those are wonderful names. Eveningflower is especially beautiful. You're right. Grousestar will decide, but it's nice to wonder about it, I think." She flicked her ear playfully. "It'll be a long time until either of us gets our warrior name, but it's still so exciting. We're both going to be huge assets to SkyClan!" Excitement nearly caused Cherrypaw to jump right out of her white pelt. She couldn't stop thinking about becoming a warrior!

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic