Thread: StarClan Camp
View Single Post
Old November 30th, 2017, 03:18 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: StarClan Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post
Mildpaw made his way through the starclan camp, Morningkit walking behind him. The apprentice was always being followed by the kit. He never really minded the younger cat being next to him. "Hey where do you want to go? What do you want to do?" asked Mildpaw, stopping to face Morningkit. He watched as the kit ran into the back of his legs. "Hey pay attention to where your walking!" growled the tom, playfully. Mildpaw gave his chest fur a few licks, a purr rising in his throat as he looked at Morningkit. Do you think we'll ever be able to be together even though we're dead." wondered Mildpaw.

Morningkit looked up at the older cat with a shrug. "Who knows. Starclan is a place of miracles. Maybe there will be a chance for us to be with each other." replied Morningkit, a purr also in her throat. The kit placed her tail next to Mildpaw's. She touched her nose to his cheek. After a while she got up looking around at the other cats around the two. She didn't want nobody to see her. She was with a former Thunderclan tom when she was once a Shadowclan cat. It would never truely work with one another being together. What would their families think about them being together? What about Haypaw? What would they think?
Ivypaw saw the two,” E-Excuse me. Is this really Starclan.” She cringed as she awaited the answer.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here