View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2018, 09:16 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post
Windcrest's bright eyes continued to scan the moor top. Her eyes slipped past Duskflight, continuing to look around before she did a double take. Her ocean optics widened and she quickly turned around. Her heart beat in her chest and her whiskers twitched nervously. He's right there! Oh goodness. I am not ready for this... The molly was back and forth arguing internally with herself,
wishing should could kick her own behind for acting the way she was. She turned around and hoped he hadn't spotted her little fiasco, squirming ever so slightly in her spot while trying to make up her mind about saying hello or something! Inhaling deeply, preparing herself, she began to walk over toward Duskflight. However, she forgot to exhale and the she-cat felt her throat tighten and she let out a coughing breath.

Blinking her blue eyes, she flattened her ears and quickly made a sharp turn left walking away from Duskflight, not after the coughing breath she made. Nope, today wasn't the day to say hello! During the Evil Era, the molly had sustained a bruised bone, on her back right leg, according to Surgestorm due to a massive tom slamming her into the ground. The sharp turn caused the molly's leg to give out on her. With a yowl of surprise the molly fell flat on her face in front of Duskflight. She wanted to crawl her way underground for the show she just put on for Duskflight. Now why would he want to talk or be associated with a clumsy,
shy, paranoid she-cat that wasn't even clan born

@Duskflight
The mostly dark furred tom was nearly completed with his set amount of bathing when he heard some sort of strained cough come from somewhere near him. The sound itself wasn't unnatural but it did perk his curiosity a bit, considering the close proximity of it. So he would turn his gaze a bit, his baby blue eyes scanning around curiously before finding the source of the noise, a cat somewhat familiar to him. He flashed a friendly smile at her, but it seemed that she hardly even looked in his direction and was actually moving to walk away from him. Duskflight shrugged it off and began to sit up, flexing his claws into the cold dirt below him and fighting off another yawn that threatened to tear open his jaws.

However when Windcrest suddenly went dropping to the ground in front of him with a yowl, he let out a gasp and jumped to his paws, quickly circling around her with concern. "Are you okay?" The words tumbled out of his mouth. "Should I get Surgestorm?"
Now he couldn't recall everyone's injury from the numerous battles that have happened, especially since he's returned. So all he could think of was that maybe she stepped on something sharp. He was no medicine cat, but he believed that he could spot something on her paws if that were the case. Quickly enough, he cautiously began to sniff and look over her paws just to check before finding nothing in particular. Maybe she tripped? Flicking his tail thoughtfully, he forced himself to stop in order to ask her his next question, "Do you need help up?"

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?