Old February 13th, 2018, 09:00 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Gorsebird let out a brief purr, happy to be finally on to a topic she was proud of, "She's perfect Stormgaze absolutely perfect. Sweet, kind gentle everything a good she-cat is supposed to be. I'm sure she'll be able to find a good tom with no problem!" Gorsebird cooed softly, pleased to finally have a kit that met her expectations. "But," She began her eyes flickering, "That's what I thought with Sweetwhisker and look where she is now. But, then again that could just be her tainted kittypet blood."
Stormglare let out a pleased purr, a small smile on his face for a brief second. One of his kits were normal at least. The tom was a pure blood tom so, he suspected nothing less. His expectations were raised for her, unlike her sister's. "How wonderful, she'll be one of the best warriors in no time. " He said, not exactly liking the idea of his perfect kit going out in battle but she would manage. He didn't want her to get scarred. Stormglare was going to make sure of it that she didn't turn out as a wrong cat. She wouldn't mate with anyone outside the clan. Another she-cat. Nope. Stormglare squinted his eyes a little but before sighing. "I highly doubt it. Streamkit is going to be perfect, just you see!" He meowed, a hint of annoyance in his voice but hid it well. He didn't care for Gorsebird's former litter. He never really met them, anyway. He bit back a retort.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc