View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2017, 07:47 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
(Sorry for taking so long!)

Nightshade watched Willowpaw carefully, noticing all the little things that made her jump different from Willowpaw's. Her eyes gleamed with slight approval, smirking to herself. Willowpaw already had the body for such graceful leaps, that was to be sure. With enough gentle nudging in the right direction and the occasional words of encouragement, Willowpaw would be able to use the jump to her advantage in battle as well in her day-to-day life. "Good job." Her words weren't warm, but they weren't cold either. It was as if she was stating a fact, rather than praising her apprentice. "Remember, your tail is a critical instrument in keeping your balance. Flicking it ever so slightly will ensure a smoother landing." She advised, before heading down the trail again.

(Which border is first?)
(It's no problem! And I'm pretty sure Nightshade said RC border.)

Willowpaw's eyes shimmered with joy that she had gotten it right. Despite Nightshade's monotone approval, her mentor's praise felt just as special. The tabby listened closely as Nightshade spoke about balance. Flick tail slightly when I jump, she relayed in her head, taking a mental note. "Got it," she responded, half to herself. Willowpaw glanced behind her. Where were her siblings now? Was Berrypaw doing okay? Her twin might've scared off his mentor before they had a chance to train. Willowpaw almost giggled to herself. Owlpaw was surely out trying to stalk, and Hollypaw was most likely chatting his mentor up. Hollypaw was shy, but he would talk when he got excited. Willowpaw blinked as Nightshade continued down the trail. She trotted after her, remembering to keep her movements graceful and balanced. "How am I doing so far?"