View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2017, 05:07 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Quick Mentor/Apprentice Finder

As I got some apprentices mentors, I’m returning the favor. I have a RC warrior named Cloudsky who could mentor Sandpaw. She’s a lot like him. She’s kind and loving to those she cares about. She enjoys being the center of attention. She likes to get a task completed and stay busy. She can never settle on just one tom. She has girlmances (equivilant to bromances) and is sometimes a little harsh when she loses her temper.

And I have Peachrain who could mentor Cinnamonpaw. She’s in her later years. She, like Cinny has a sharp-tounge and can get defensive when it comes to her past

As a kit she always was protecting her sister, Lilackit(who I miss dearly) and she did the same throughout apprenticehood to an extend of claiming to be Lilacpaw at a battle session because Lilac disliked battle training. As a warrior, she met a DS tom named Ice. She fell in love with him. She asked to come with him to the Dusk Syndicate. He told her only if she had the bravery and strength to attack her sister, Lilacblossom. She had an adreniline rush and attacked Lilacblossom, scaring her face before leaving for the Dusk Syndicate with Ice. She changed her name to Peach. She had two kits, Blue and Orchard. However; once Ice started beating her kits she realized the DS wasn’t for her. She escaped to Thunderclan with Orchard, Blue froze to death on the journey. She returned to her clan name, Peachrain, Orchard became known as Orchardkit. Lilacblossom had commited suicide while Peachrain was gone.
She is kind and caring and at times a total “mom” with cats, as she adopted a lost kittypet kit, named Bingo, who her former apprentice, Chamleonvine is mentoring now. She’d give her life for those she cares about.

I have a cat who can mentor Chickedeekit, Quailheart her main flaw is missing a front paw, but that’s her only major injury (so Chickedee will know how to fight and hunt on three legs and 4 legs) Quailheart will learn to give Chickedee constructive critisism, positive only, then give her feathers. She will work to help her be a leader and loosen up explaining that cats want the real you nothing more or less. She is perfect because as a kit she was a total perfectionist.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; November 18th, 2017 at 05:24 PM.