View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2016, 08:17 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Pond's Twisted Tunnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeykit View Post
"water?" seashell asked tentatively, she didn't want to seem needy but her mind was dead and in desperate need of sleep and nourishment.
[Oh my gosh, I neglected this so much. I forgot about this tbh.]
The reddish tom's eyes locked in with Seashell's, and for a random second he hesitated. The tom didn't know why he did it so subconsciously, until he noticed... water wasn't like prey. It was a liquid, always slushing and sloshing in multiple directions at once. Always going to spread in a million different places when placed upon a flat surface.

So how am I going to bring water to her? How exactly do cats bring water to injured ones? He thought, thinking as fast as he could. Unfortunately, Pond could make out that a certain plant type could hold water, but he couldn't exactly remember which species it was, or what it looked like, for the matter. Well, that's not helpful.

"Can you walk?" The loner said hesitantly, wondering if the answer was yes. If it was, he could bring the newcomer over towards the nearby stream. And if she couldn't... well, he'd still find a way. Even if it meant trying to grab Seashell by the neck and drag the molly towards the riverbank.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::