Old October 31st, 2019, 01:34 PM
lil gamer pup :>

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Mellow
Default Re: Lionsrange

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post
@Nebby @Pepperkins @Rosemew @Okapi

Yarrowpounce felt a little frustrated that Scarfang trotted ahead of everyone, he was trying to keep the pace slow so they could conserve energy. They had a long walk to the territory and now they had to spend some time scouting it out. Even Frostflight said to take it slow and steady, sleep in shifts, be careful.
"Scarfang, can I ask you to slow down please? I-I'm leading the patrol.." His voice was small, but he was trying. He tried his best not to be a pushover, but he's been through a lot and he was learning, one day he'd get his spine back.
At this point he wasn't even sure which of his patrol members were Skyclan cats. Everyone had begun to blend together sometime within the past moon or two. He knew he was Skyclan, he'd been Skyclan since before they even moved here. When they were still in the mountains.
"We should be keeping a steady pace, c-conserve our energy. We don't know what we'll find out there. T-There could be foxes, or badgers, rogues, old D-Dusk Syndicate cats.." Flicking his ear, Yarrowpounce glanced about, trying to keep his senses attuned to their surroundings while also trying to keep everyone in a group and not wandering off. They were a patrol, this wasn't a field trip for apprentices.
@The Cannibal @Okapi @Pepperkins @Rosemew

Scarfang looked back at Yarrowpounce. "My bad." He apologized to the tom, slowing to a stop so that the tom could take the lead. "I didn't mean to take over. I didn't even notice I did." He genuinely felt bad. Having his son had taught him patience and humility, which he didn't have a lot of before.