View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2018, 11:44 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: > the shaded heart < private >

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
She laughs softly purring a bit “ still mad about that? Or maybe it’s that little rumor of me hanging around a rouge what’s his name... hades~” she purrs playfully as she begins to stand up and step forward looking into weaselshade’s eyes for a bit before warmly nuzzling her head against hers “ come on .. “ her eyes were now a little hurt as she licks the Warriors cheek “ .... you know I only care about you Weasel.... why are you still so cold?” She asks softly into her ear in that voice that would send shivers down her spine but slowly her tail began to wrap around her unsheathed paws. “ please... at least hear me out my love..”
she hissed, shoving the other molly away. "i will never forgive you." her ears flattened, eyes dark and narrowed. "you don't deserve any forgiveness. i am no longer known as corky, or weasel. i am now a warrior of shadowclan by the name of weaselshade." her tail puffed up, lips curled in a snarl. "don't think that i will fall for your tricks, kittypet." with that, she spun around and ran, swerving through many familiar streets, alleyways, and yards.