My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: Alderflame Kit Finder

Name: Rowankit Rowanpaw Rowanflame/Rowanstripe
Rowan- for his dark ginger fur
Flame- after his father
Stripe- for the various stripes on his body

Appearance:
Ref
Rowan has a light ginger base coat, with darker ginger stripes. His chest, muzzle, tail tip, and front paws are white. He has yellow eyes, and they seem to stand out at night. His fur is medium length.
Personality:
|| Vivacious || spontaneous || narcissistic || imaginative || intelligent || obsessive || cheerful || caring || loyal
Rowankit is slightly caught up in himself, and cares very much about his appearance. He makes decisions very quickly and at any time, but he doesn't always think things through. He has a very big imagination, and you can often find him daydreaming. That gets him in trouble though, as he tends to daydream when he should be listening or paying attention to something! Rowan is very intelligent, besides the fact that he doesn't always think things through. He can always come up with a plan or a solution to something. He obsesses over every little thing. Whether it was Do they like me?, Do I look ok?, or Did I say to much?, he will obsess over it. Somehow, he can usually keep a smile on and be cheerful and happy. He’s also always lively and energetic. Despite being a bit narcissistic, he truly cares about other cats, especially his family. He's very loyal to to his family and friends, and will always stand with them and be there for them.
RP Sample: Ref || Ref (ignore the quoted part) || Ref
PPD/Activity: 1.76, but I'm trying to make it more. I'm on every day.

”It never hurts to keep looking for sunshine.”

Last edited by Lilac; August 21st, 2017 at 07:48 PM.