View Single Post
Old February 11th, 2017, 11:18 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyfoot⚜ View Post
The sandy colored kit squirmed around. She was lying against something, something soft. She didn't know what was going on. She wiggled around as much as she could. She wanted milk, milk that she had just tasted. She let out a little screech to try to get anyone to notice her. Where was she? She finally decided to lay limp wherever she was and fully drifted off to sleep.

Lilybreeze moaned in pain. She needed a medicine cat quickly. "I think I... hit my head." Lilybreeze muttered. She was being hoisted along, back to the camp hopefully. She had calmed down a bit, but everything was hurting. She let herself lay limp and just hoped she could be helped properly soon.
Robinblaze nodded as he trudged on, her weight beginning to take effect on the young tom cat. His eyes gazed steadily ahead and he kept his paws moving at a steady pace. He moved as fast as he could knowing that if she really had hit her head, then she would need help from Kestrelberry as soon as possible. His maw flicked downwards in a small frown. He had to get her back. She had kits now to take care of. He had never had a mate, nor kits of his own, but he could consider this practice for when he actually did have a family to care for. "It'll be alright Lilybreeze. We're almost there." He said, knowing the camp wasn't too far off now.

[Have you already PM'd Ashley/Kestrel about Lilybreeze needing to see Kestrelberry?]
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~