View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2017, 02:01 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Her last patient now gone, Caliapaw was muttering to herself and moving around, taking a look at the herbs that were remaining, her expression serious as she sorted through them. "We could use more chamomile... and yarrow..." Her voice trailed off as she took a mental note of everything that there was a lot of or less of. As far as she could tell, there wasn't much of a shortage of anything else - more catmint and borage couldn't have hurt, but Caliapaw was pretty sure those things would be in short order at the moment. She could only hope they wouldn't be sorely needed. Her green-gold eyes scanned the rest of the den next, examining the neatness of it. She'd been working on cleaning it up - sorting and such - and right now, everything was in perfect order. There had been no emergencies, thank StarClan, since Caliapaw doubted she would be able to deal with one at the moment.

Right now all she was good for was checking over wounds and cleaning scratches, which made her even more against the tension with WindClan. A lot of her clanmates weren't happy with it as well, but for different reasons; Caliapaw simply didn't want to struggle with figuring out how to fix the more serious wounds. She would end up losing more patients then she saved. The she cat was slightly angry with StarClan at the moment, for leaving her here alone without a mentor, and while Zerosight might be able to help her - he couldn't train her completely. The other medicine cats could help her as well, but Caliapaw really could have used Wheatfur alive right now. "I'm pretty sure the Clan wouldn't be too happy with me if I resigned or disappeared right now." The feline heaved a sigh, looking down at the ground.

She hadn't realized this was going to be that stressful. She hadn't realized that it was going to automatically make her "popular" either, otherwise she never would have agreed. All that was left now was to try and make Wheatfur proud and live up to the standards that she was pretty sure the Clan had already made for her.

@RedHead

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.