View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2017, 06:54 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: Foxclan Power roleplay!

Bluestrike was sleeping in the warriors den. Dreaming of hunting and bringing back a huge catch. He licked his lips and just as he was about to go show somecat he, rather suddenly, opened his emerald green eyes. He growled. ‘Just when I was about to show off my catch!’ he stubbornly thought. The blue looking tom stretched and walked out of the warriors den. His tail tip slightly quivering as he looked at the fresh kill pile. Man was he hungry! He padded over to the pleasant smelling pile and picked a mouse. He stalked about two fox-lengths away from the pile and dropped his breakfast. He scanned the clearing glad that none of the apprentices where out yet. ‘What’s better than a breakfast? A silent and peaceful brea-‘ hid silent thoughts where cut off when Palepaw came tumbling through the apprentices den. His happy attitude immediately dropped. Scratch the pleasant morning. Palepaw was one of the loudest apprentices. How did Brightsoul deal with her? Bluestrike shrugged and began eating his not-so-enjoyable breakfast.

Palepaw has been up in the apprentices den since the crack of dawn. She wanted to get out and do something. Anything. Camp was sooooo boring. The She-Cat started playing with her tail which eventually woke up all the other groggy apprentices. They growled and she knew that was her sign to leave before they relized who woke them up from their ‘pleasant’ slumber. She stumbled out of the den stepping on some tails on the way out. The clumsy young one smiled sheepishly and raced away from the den. She saw the annoyed Bluestrike and started to pad over to him. But before she could she stopped to look for her mentor.