View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2017, 05:41 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Yellowpaw smiled,” Huh. That’s normal for clanborn cats. The only problem with my family, is having to not show that I care for the siblings in Thunderclan...ever since Blazingstar declared war...I haven’t been allowed to speak to them at the gatherings or a simply greeting when we pass by on patrol. Oh well...atleast I have Greenpaw here. And my older littermates in Shadowclan.” She smiled
Surgestorm looked solemn for a moment after her words, giving her a nudge apology. "I didn't even think about it that way," He meowed. "I'm so used to being beyond clan disputes, that I forget sometimes... though, I do admit things were tough between Wheatfur and me." As they neared camp, he gave her another smile. "Thanks for helping me out, I really appreciate it. And I'm sure things will settle down between ThunderClan and us, so you'll be able to talk to your siblings normally again.""

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; November 14th, 2017 at 05:41 PM.