View Single Post
Old November 13th, 2017, 04:38 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She smiled,” In Windclan I have my brother Greenpaw...then I have three littermates in Thunderclan, Redpaw, Pinkpaw, and Purple...and two littermates of an older litter in Shadowclan Bluepaw and Orangepaw...my parents...who are kittypets really liked colors. When our twoleg’s den caught fire we all fled and got seperated. We still don’t know if our parents are alive or not. I know a few of my littermates want to return to the pathetic life of a kittypet, but I don’t. I prefer clan life.” She meowed not shy about her history.
"Wow, you have a big family then," Surgestorm meowed with a smile. "I wanted more siblings, but my parents were older when they had me and then their second litter, so by the time my younger siblings were apprentices, they figured it was too late to have any more kids." The medicine cat continued to smile even on such a topic. "Even though I can't have my own family, I still get to know my nieces and nephews like they're my own kits. And occationally, I meet cats that I take under my wing like they're family."

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!