Old July 18th, 2017, 01:51 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: Fern's Kitties

Name; Wildfeather
Gender; Male
Clan: Shadowclan
Appearance;
Personality; Unlike his name, Wildfeather is not very wild. Sure, he was born in the clans, but he has more heart in him than fight. He is very mellow and doesn't ask for many things, just what is needed. He is just fine where he is, being a father and a kind, loving mate. He is easy understanding, and is there for his loved ones and friends, no matter the situation they are in. He is very caring and tender when around others, never wanting to anger anyone. Honestly, his is slightly scared that if he angers his mate, that he will never be able to talk to her, or their kits again. He follows his duties, making sure to go on at least one hunting patrol or border patrol a day because he has to. However, he much would much rather stay at camp with his family. If something happens that endangers anyone he loves, he will be one of the first there.
Mate: Zenithwhisker
Kits: Slatestone

Name; Juniperstorm
Juniper for her coloring. Storm for her personality.
Clan: Riverclan
Age; 56 moons old
Gender; Female
Appearance; A dark gray and brown colored Maine Coon mix with green eyes
Personality; Juniperstorm is proud of all her kin, even those who are not blood-related because each of them has made a special spot for themselves within her heart. She is a kind, loving shecat who is supportive of her loved ones' actions, no matter what it is. She knows whatever they decide is their choice and she wants to see them happy. Whenever someone she cares for, she is one of the first cats there to know what she can do to help. Even though she is getting older, she still believes she can help the clan in whatever way possible.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it

Last edited by ShiningFern; February 23rd, 2018 at 02:55 PM.