Other Names, if any: Silverkit, Silverpaw
Age (in moons): 20 moons
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Current Affiliation/Clan: Shadowclan
Mentor(s): N/A
Apprentice(s): N/A
Parent(s): Streamflower, unknown
Sibling(s): N/A
Offspring: Blazepaw(biological via unknown) Berrykit(adoptive) Muddykit(biological via Sorrel) Ivorykit(biological via Sorrel) Olivekit(biological via Sorrel)
Friends: Sunmist
Crush/Fling/Mate: Sorreltuft
Personality: She loves kittens, very much. She has always wanted kits from a very young age, she loves protecting them but she has never felt that motherly feeling every queen tells her about. They say its more powerful a feeling than anything they've felt before and she wants to have kittens and feel that way. She wants to be proud of her children and see them grow up. She is very kind to everyone, she never judges. Whatever you identify as she'll accept and love you. What she doesn't accept if when cats question how she wishes to be a forever queen, as she has had this wish since being an apprentice, she gets a lot of cats telling her she will be wasting her life in the nursery but she doesn't care.
Description: She is white, orange, and silver. Her face and back are silver, with little spots of orange there, and the rest of her is white.
Theme song: Bubbly

(Thanks to Socks for letting me adopt Silverear as my own)

Mention me if you don't think I saw it

Last edited by ShiningFern; February 23rd, 2018 at 02:54 PM. Reason: added info