Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Current Affiliation/Clan: Dusk Syndicate
Mentor(s): Open
Apprentice(s): None
Parent(s): Unknown(Doesn't remember)
Sibling(s): Unknown(Doesn't remember)
Offspring: None
Crush/Mate: None
Personality: He is a feisty, stubborn kit who has a lot of personality. Once he found out he used to be part of the clan, he felt happy he was stolen and is loyal to DS. He is friendly to others but finds it hard to stay friends with many of them. He is very manipulative.
Description: Bright orange Maine coon with green eyes.
Theme song: 7 years

~~
Name: Brightfluff
Clan: Shadowclan
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Parents: N/A
Siblings: Tinyfuzz(sis), Morningfrost(sis), Sorreltuft(bro), Tigerlight(bro), Bearblaze(bro), Mistytuft(sis-in-law), Feathermist(sis-in-law), Stripedpelt(bro-in-law), Liondusk(bro-in-law), Pyritecrest(bro-in-law), Aspenfall(bro-in-law), Peachfuzz(bro-in-law)
Former Mentor: Wispdance
Current Apprentice: Newtpaw
Mate/Crush: Open
Friends/Enemies: Open
Appearance: Personality: She is a believer of Starclan and the Warrior code, but not all aspects of the 'traditional' lifestyle her sister and her mate's family believe in appeals to her. She firmly believes that she-cats have the right to learn how to fight and be a proper warrior, just like any tom. However much she dislikes the 'traditional' lifestyle, she still is a big supporter and protector of her sister. Brightfluff doesn't personally mind cats who aren't heterosexual, and if it makes them happy it should be just fine. She dislikes non-clan born cats and tolerates half-clan cats.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it

Last edited by ShiningFern; February 23rd, 2018 at 02:54 PM. Reason: Needed to add stuff to a kitty.