View Single Post
Old February 22nd, 2017, 02:15 AM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Nursery

The copy of Illusion instantly began kicking out and squirming around. Light! Light! She shook her head lightly and mewed in disgust. It had been nice, dark and warm just a minute ago, but now, it was cold and shining. The young kitten had not yet opened her eyes, and didn't exactly feel like she could, but the light went past her eyelids and annoyed her. This sparked her annoyed side, and she tried to shuffle closer to the warmness she assumed was her mother, trying to hide her face in her fur.
That was nice. By pressing her head against Illusion, she shut out the light. She didn't exactly like the feeling of someone else against herself, but the annoying light were worse than this feeling. She twitched uncomfortably but kept there, seeming determined not to move her little head. If anyone tried to, she would last out with whatever limb would respond to her command. She had not yet completely gotten control of her body. She was just born after all, but she knew she could move -something-..

@Suspiciousmindz @Empress Of Evil

I live in a completely different time zone than 90% of the people on here, as I'm in Denmark (Europe) compared to you Americans.
I usually have WoW events in the evenings where my creativity is the highest, which takes away time to reply here, hence the very slow replies.