View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2017, 04:22 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Nursery

Illusion was resting in her nest when a sudden pain in her stomach jerked the fluffy alabaster she-cat awake. Her deep blue optics shot opened and she twisted to give her stomach a quick lick. Perhaps it was just a kit kicking? Illusion never went and saw a healer like Hades, her mate, had suggested. Instead she just lounged in the clearing or in the nursery hoping that the kits were to arrive soon and that nothing would happen to her or them during the process. You're fretting over nothing. A queen gives birth every day, it's nothing new in the circle of life, she scolded herself before another pain shook her body. Inhaling deeply she bit her bottom lip and let out a pitiful wail of pain. "Hades!" she called as loud as she could into the clearing. There was no hiding it anymore, the proud tom-cat couldn't hide the fact they were mates any longer, especially when she was yelling his name in particular. Sure their relationship was a little strange considering she flirted with every tom and he allowed it, but she was loyal to Hades nonetheless. This proved it after all. Another pain wracked her body and that's when it hit her that the kits were actually coming. Illusion was more desperate now as she turned to lay on her side and started breathing heavy. Already, her normally sleek, beautiful pelt was ruffled and her normally clear optics were glazed with pain. She wasn't expecting this in the least bit. Not this much pain. "Hades! I need you!" she tried wailing again. It took her breath away and she wasn't going to try again. If Hades was in camp now, he should've heard her.
@Empress Of Evil

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL