Thread: Powered??
View Single Post
Old October 7th, 2017, 03:35 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Powered??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

"You should kill her now, before sh-" "Quiet Asuramaru!" She muttered under her breath. "Anywho," She said, holding her arms behind her head. "She can't find out the reason you were bleeding." Ignoring the words, her stomach growled with hunger. "So, do you know anywhere to eat around here?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Weiss growled and used her Fox abilities to turn her eyes bright blue she snarled at darky
" leave sky alone! " she said . Aika had enough of this and levitated darky away from sky as she whent back down stairs
" you happy now!?! And would you please be quiet! " Aika shouted as she still had a head ache
Darky flew over the room.
"Owww! I was being choked" darky said.
-----
"I'm a good cook but there is a hidden pizza place near by. They serve people like us, like if your part wolf you can get deer." Ella explain.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer