View Single Post
Old August 14th, 2017, 08:11 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Training Area

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChameweonRainbow View Post
Needle jerked back as if struck when Death licked him. He staggered back, his eyes wide in fear. "You can't be here..." he said harshly. "I saw you die! I saw your corpse on the forest floor!" He yowled.

He started pacing around; his breathing ragged and his steps unsteady. "You were covered in blood... so much blood. And your eyes..." He shut his eyes tight and made a choking sound as if trying not to burst into tears. "Your beautiful eyes were so dull and unseeing even when I looked right into them."

He whipped around and stared angrily at the cat who called himself his mate. "You're not real! You can't be real."

The anguished tom curled up and broke into harsh sobs. "I've gone mad. Yeah, I've finally lost it haven't I?!"

(poor bab is having a hard time believing what he's seeing)
"They gave me a second chance.." He said. "Your not crazy, it's just a hard time. If you want... I will leave." He gave the toms ear a soothing strong lick. He looked into his eyes, "I am Death" He said, turning away. His ears flattened and his tail laid limply as he walked slowly away. Tears streamed down his face and he stumbled, falling to his side. He just curled up and began crying. He looked up at Needle. He quickly got up and said. "I am real, just let me show you. If I wasn't real there would be stars around my paws, my voice would be echoy." He said. Death turned and bounded away.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!