View Single Post
Old June 4th, 2019, 10:03 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Skyclan Dog Patrols

@The Cannibal @|:| Tundra |:|

Hootnose's eyes widened as he spotted the beasts , his pelt bristling with fear as he pressed his body as close to the ground as he could his tail wrapped around himself and his ears pressed against his head . Shadowstalker please help me! Starclan , anyone! Just pls don't let me die today..... he gulped as he looked up at Grousestar and Brindlenose and already he felt embarrassed but then again he didn't care what he looked infront of his leader.....he was only 16 moons old! He then looked back at Onionshell who he was hiding behind ,only for the white and brown splotched she cat to bare her teeth slightly at the dogs, we have a mission onion.....stay focused ....and keep your head. That's what Runningbrook would want...right? For you to stay safe.... although as she began to think of her riverclan love interest she did give a small hiss at hoot who quickly stood back up on his paws "c'mon now be a tom! Skyclan cats aren't cowards " she whispered growled which made him nod with a small shake. After that she looked back at the others "what's our plan of attack?" she asked in a whisper as to not alert the dogs.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )