View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2018, 02:02 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
Snowpaw soon forgot about his worries, he rolled in the grass/snow. Their was a slight itch in a place he couldn't get it, it was irraiting him now. When he was done his fur was messy and had a twig in it. "Much better." He purred, it didn't even look like he was trying to hunt. He was unknown that Owlstorm was watching him. He didn't hear her because after all, his hearing wasn't that god. He started to walk toward her, before making a right turn. He huffed with anger. All he smelled was the forest, he couldn't pick up a single scent. "Come on, prey! Come here prey!" Snowpaw called. That would probably scare away any prey that was there
Her eyes glowed softly as she begins to creep in closer than suddenly jumps tackling him down onto the snow “ I believe I won this hunt” she says purring proudly. She laughs softly seeing some twig in his fur, She begins to lean in and carefully take the twig out “ I would recommend keeping your fur clean my friend. Many ladies do like a tom with clean fur “ She purrs as she lays down in him. “ than again I don’t mind a tom getting dirty for me” She says purring playfully.