View Single Post
Old October 8th, 2016, 12:27 AM
def back now

Bump Policy: 24-48 hours
My Mood: Sneaky

Smile Re: Dark Forest Territory

[ QUOTE=MoonHeart & Friends;3034]Tuxedo couldn't help but burst out with laughter, "thats hilarious! I guess you could i'm still alive or maybe it because i was forced here." he stood up and flicked his tail at the ragdoll she cat, The tom cats green eyes seemed focused as if he was doing something "Anyway~ my name is Tuxedo.." his voice was smooth as the lean slim black and white cat walked around the small she cat, His eyes gazed upon her like a eagle's eyes as it watched his prey waiting soon the tom stopped and stared at her "Whats yours?" Tuxedo asked smiling This could be useful she seems to know her way around here a bit better then me,and it would mean those disgusting old fleabags of cats would stop bothering me[/QUOTE]

Rolling her blue eyes she huffed "Oh? How about we play a little game then since you seem so keen to question me. As for my name you'll have to prove to me that you deserve such knowledge." She stated calmly as her gaze followed the tom. "And it I really wanted too Tuxedo I could just leave you off somewhere and you'll have to find your way out if you think you'll get away with such attitude of yours, you're in my territory honeybunches" she cooed softly standing up from her resting position. Working her claws into the dark soil beneath her she sighed quietly shaking her head sadly with a tsk. Who is this strange fella and why does he seem to act all mighty? Its not like he could really do any damage..... well other then killing her a second time of course.