View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2018, 10:46 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Nightshadows stared lazily as another cat entered the den quietly, seeming almost as annoyed as she was. Her nose twitched as she scooted away from the cat out of habit. It wasn't anything personal, but she normally disliked sitting or even being by other cats. They were loud, and she normally didn't like individual cats, or groups of cats for that matter. She just disliked cats in general. She tried to rest, but found that the other cat's presence was distracting for some reason. Nightshadow got up and moved herself away and into another corner and covered her face with her paws. She yawned quietly and glared at the cats around her. She wanted something to do, but was bored of her usual activity of hunting and was too tired to battle train. This is when she decided to make some small talk to the other cat, "You look like a pack of rats attacked you. What's got you so sour?" She snorted as she realized that she was probably the one who was 'sour' but didn't particularly care.
Halfheart ears perked up she felt that familiar tingle of anger on her bones she felt her neck fur starting to bristle at the she cats words she forced her neck fur down and sat down on her mossbed trying to ignore her anger she glared at the she cat Fox dung, what I do now!?! And me sour? Oh I'll show her sour alright and here I am not being nosey when she's the one being nosey and most wonder why I dislike talking to others she stretched out and flicked her right ear she looked at the she cat again " what's it to you? " she half snapped and her eyes narrowed she looked around the den a few times and yawned raising her left paw giving it a few licks and settled her paw down . Normally she didn't talk much but when others say things like that she does .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )