Thread: Pokémon: Unite
View Single Post
Old March 14th, 2018, 04:33 PM

Default Re: Pokémon: Unite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post

Anvi squeezed his hand back, surprised at herself. Sudden feelings like this... surely this wasn't happening! All the time at school, most of her had thought he was some arrogant brat, a trouble-maker, and yet another, tiny part had admired him and... kind of had a crush on him.

"....there's something I'd like to do in case I never have the chance to do it again." She'd known it was coming the moment he said it, and she kissed him back.

Ack it's short >:0
As she returned the kiss, he was actually pretty surprised, he honestly thought she would've pushed him back, but no, he held her close and pulled back after a while. "Well, kind of surprised that you returned it, just know that I've felt like this since we basically met, 9 years ago when I moved from Hoenn." He said softly, running his thumb over her cheek and smiling. "Well, I'm glad to know that you feel the same way, now we should get going before they find us, I wouldn't want you to get in trouble and we kind of have to hurry if we wanna find Necrozma and save Alola." Kai said and held her hand, he had no intentions on letting go of it right now, most of his team returned, except for Poipole. "Ready?" He asked, meeting her gaze and smiling.

Last edited by Gone; March 15th, 2018 at 12:43 AM.