View Single Post
Old October 27th, 2023, 11:39 AM
VM me STARS

Bump Policy: Whenever you think is appropriate.
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Hmmm, Silverkit seemed to be taking this a bit the wrong way. Badgerstar was certainly legendary, but she didn't impart the necessary lessons. So, Tansyjaw thought it best to come up with a little.....alibi for her 'hero'. She might fly a bit too close to the sun in the end, but she certainly began with the bright future of one. No, it's not Badgerstar this time little one. she mewed indulgently, because being sweet got the message across a bit better than harshness and there was a bit of a motherly side in her. Somewhere.

No, this young warrior's name was......... a pause for suspense, and for her to pluck a name from thin air Sorrelbite. Weird, but good enough. Like I said, she was a great warrior. But then, one leaffall day, things started to go wrong. It had been a beautiful leaffall too, all of the oaks in beautiful, flaming colors. But at first, young Sorrelbite thought that her meeting at the border with a Shadowclan warrior was a blessing. So handsome at first sight, and so charming too. Tansyjaw continued with this information. He was handsome, and kind, and his name was Frogswirl. No harm in using HIS real name, he was long gone and it was no skin off her back if something happened to him anyway.

They talked, and decided to meet up again at a gathering, or the border, whichever came first. It had been a gathering, then the border twice, then the gathering again, if you wanted to be precise. And, slowly actually pretty rapidly when you thought about it they fell in love. They both took care to keep their involvement a secret from their clans, because relationships outside the clans are wrong. Traitorous. And despite their foolishness in falling in love, they loved their clans. Or at least, she'd thought they'd had. Frogswirl hadn't quite so much, but that was all the more reason this was a cautionary tale. It was probably about time to give Silverkit some space to react, so Tansyjaw closed her maw, watching the kit closely. @Amber2010

Silverkit stared blankly at Tansyjaw, unable to react to the story, wait she meowed I've never heard of this Sorrelbite she said with a questioning look, and what clan is Frogswirl from? she accused, something isn't adding up here, she said suspensefully, though silverkit was younger than most her brain was as fast as a fox.