View Single Post
Old August 26th, 2017, 12:30 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine's Cat Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Daypaw hummed, walking across the den with Pinewhisker resting against their shoulder and walking them to an empty nest. It was clean, with fresh new moss and feathers. Once the tom was settled down and such they took a look at his leg, sniffing at it and looking for other injuries, where it was bleeding before, and so on.¨Looks like your leg is broken, and there might be some muscle damage. You may have a limp from now on depending how this leg heals.¨ they mewed. They sat up more, placing a paw on the leg. ¨Tell me if you feel pain,only pressure, or nothing at all in your leg when I press down.¨ After that in a quick motion they pressed down harshly on the leg. Hopefully, Pinewhisker would feel pain. That would mean the muscle mass wasnt to damaged and the leg wasnt paralyzed. If he felt only pressure or nothing at all.. That was a different story..
Pinewhisker was grateful for the medicine cat’s assistance when helping to him to a comfortable nest, where he comfortably rested where he was in a position that didn’t put any crucial weight on his badly injured leg. He nodded a polite thanks to Daypaw, making sure that their help was appreciated throughout this whole procedure. The young warrior made sure not to ask too many questions or move when they sniffed and checked over his back leg, patiently awaiting their response on the matter. At hearing the mention of his leg being broken, Pinewhisker nodded, deciding not to say anything and just do as they instructed, watching as Daypaw rested a paw on his mangled leg and his ears twitched at their words, nodding once more and without warning, the cat pressed down on his leg quite roughly and a shot of pain coursed through his body. He uttered a small yowl of pain, trying to not overreact and disturb any of the other cats around them. “Yes.. I feel pain..” Pinewhisker murmured, his tone strained as his leg stung from the pressure, “That’s a good thing, right?” The brown-furred male asked them, doing his best not to move out of pure instinct at this moment.