View Single Post
Old February 23rd, 2018, 05:51 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Hades home ( open to all)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Sano eyes glowed as he looks at wolfpaw, he suddenly moves down and head butts wolfpaw hard in the face. He growls loudly “ what’s this a clanner?! “ He hisses as he begins to walk towards him “ I’ll end you. I’ll kill you all!!” He hisses as he draws his paw back his claws out and ready but he was suddenly tackled down by hades who bit down hard into his shoulder, Sano yowls in pain but growls clawing his blind eye hard causing hades to let go and he roughly hits him away. Hades growls as he gets back up blood pouring onto the ground from his wounds “ wolfpaw! Take everyone out of here!! Leave me!!”
Pacific lunged at sano,claws outstretched as she tried to get a deep blow into his neck.One thought went through her mind now.Protect her only friend and help the others get out as soon as Sano was taken care of.Her fur was covered in ashes and smoke, but that didn't make her look any less frightening.She seemed like the perfect killer,except there was one flaw in her attack.She had left her shoulder open for attack,completely blinded by her own thoughts.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord