Old December 1st, 2023, 01:10 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: The Wither Storm { P }

Quote:
Originally Posted by sock View Post
You don't see that every day.

The ground set fire as a skull was shot at some girl, and before the projectile even hit the grass, Jovie had shot off. She was running as fast as she could, pushing all the gawking idiots out of her way as she made her - very important - escape.
( https://youtu.be/92lATZ3ciOY?si=2uC42lL8HGJ9c3Ug )

Ciara found herself following the woman she had been with. The Wither followed Ciara, setting everything on fire and ripping the ground apart to grow.

People ran as fast as they could to get away. The creature got slightly trapped in a tree for a while, and when it was able to free itself, it's three heads had evolved, and it had one eye tri each head, and a large contract amount of light from it. When that beam of light hit anything, it sucked up anything. Even people.

Ciara was right behind the woman as the creature shot more skulls, people pushing past each other and falling down, and the beam of light shown on Ciara and Jovie. The strength that dragged them up was pretty weak cause of how far away the head was, so they could crawl their way out of the beam.

Ciara gripped the ground ripping from the earth as the beam attempted to suck her and the woman in. She slowly forced herself forward and escaped the beam and wasted time helping the other woman out of the beam and ran off, still trying to follow her.

click

◺--------------◿