View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2018, 12:45 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Love at its worst ( limited)

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Alex tensed up as she was tackled, not used to being touched. Forcing herself to smile, she now looked at the milky pools that were Aziz’s eyes. “They...?” she asked softly. Maybe she was a schizophrenic, that would explain how she was in this alley, and maybe how she had gotten there in the first place. “Alex. And I had a feeling that that it would be the case.” she murmured. She staggered ever so slightly when Aziz’s body hit her own, wrapping her arms around Aziz’s body to keep her upright. “I...Where do you need to go?” she asked softly. Aziz obviously wasn’t exactly in a state where she could go anywhere she pleased, still holding onto Aziz.
Aziz laughs softly “ ... I live a apartment nearby to park.. don’t worry I’ll get there just need to-“ she jumps a bit feeling Alex’s arm around her. She blushes madly “ hi! We just met!” She yells blushing madly as she pushes herself off Alex only to fall backwards hitting her head a bit. She groans a bit as she rubs the back of her head. “ ...ow..” she looks around trying to listen “ ... still there?”