View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2018, 12:40 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Love at its worst ( limited)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienkid View Post
[ @Sasukewolf (madness) ]
[ i used both pronouns in this, don't get confused haha ]

a short, femininely-presenting form crouched outside of an apartment, their mouth covered with a black mask. really, everything on them was black, including their eyes and hair. their skin was very, very pale, almost a ghostly color. within their eyes was a striking purple, the only color seeming to be on them. around the pale neck of theirs, a choker was placed. it seemed rather tight, though they did not look uncomfortable. long hair was tied into two ponytails and brought to lay across their shoulders. face emotionless, they took off the hat that they had been wearing in order to fix their hair before returning it back to its place. in bolded, white capital letters, the word 'HATE' was printed onto the hat. hanging from their shoulder was a black and grey bag, which also presented to be tugging on the jacket they wore as it fell. under the jacket was a black shirt that held a grey skull and crossbones on it, with white japanese writing above it.

sighing, she reached her hands up and rubbed her eyes, a small voice whispering in the back of her head. "akio, do it, set yourself free." the person, akio iyuki, visibly shook her head and focused on something else. she didn't need to worry about that voice today. long, black nails pulled against the mask, but she refused to take it off. a monstrosity was held beneath that measly cloth, and she didn't want it to be shown. never again.

ever.
Crimson yawns a bit than she saw her Akio, standing almost calmly within this gloomy weather. She looked beautiful and her little cute outfit fit the world around them. She smiles as she begins to walk up to her calmly and almost playfully Soon. She was in front of her smiling down at her with a playful almost teasing smile “ hi there little devil? Lonely?” She asks in her strong almost husky voice. She holds out her hand and smiles “ I can help you if you need it?”