View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2018, 12:33 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Love at its worst ( limited)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Aziz nods slowly feeling something wave in front of her. But most of all.... the voices... they stopped. She suddenly smiles happily as she begins to tackle whoever it was in front of her into a hug. “ yes! They stopped! They finally stopped! Thank you so much.” She says as tears fall onto Alex as she held her close. “ thank you... oh!” She blushes a bit as she begins to move back “ I’m much better now thanks to you... I’m Aziz.. and I’m also blind.” She says with a happy smile despite her happiness right now she looked like hell. She was weak looking with a dirty white and black dress. Her hair was bit of a mess and her face was just tired and she looked a bit starved. “ now I can go-“ she cuts her softly off when she stood up only to shakingly fall onto Alex “ oh sorry!” She says embarrassed and worryingly.
Alex tensed up as she was tackled, not used to being touched. Forcing herself to smile, she now looked at the milky pools that were Aziz’s eyes. “They...?” she asked softly. Maybe she was a schizophrenic, that would explain how she was in this alley, and maybe how she had gotten there in the first place. “Alex. And I had a feeling that that it would be the case.” she murmured. She staggered ever so slightly when Aziz’s body hit her own, wrapping her arms around Aziz’s body to keep her upright. “I...Where do you need to go?” she asked softly. Aziz obviously wasn’t exactly in a state where she could go anywhere she pleased, still holding onto Aziz.