Thread: Gray's home
View Single Post
Old February 24th, 2018, 08:17 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: Gray's home

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLeaf View Post
Gray nodded she couldn't lie the sun was shining and no clouds were blocking the sun, it had a nice breeze so it was a nice day "So why did you come here?" She asked the Molly.
“Well,” Feather licked her dainty forepaw. “I honestly don’t know. I wander a bit during good days like this, but I don’t usually. I’ve seen you around my house a bit though,” she added. She did agree with Gray, the white clouds against the pale blue sky was absolutely gorgeous, and the shining sun reflected off her silky silver coat, and flashed her dazzling green eyes. Feather considered herself to be a fair cat in her complexion, but most only knew her for her sarcasm and her constant knack for tripping on every thing. She turned back to the other molly. “I see a lot of cats around my place lately, mainly because my owner continues to feed them. It brings a bunch of very strange and sometimes creepy cats around. One even tried to kick me out!” She meowed angrily, her hackles raising at the tom from a few moons ago. Feather closed her eyes sulkily, her petty attitude now showing through her polite small talk.

(Feh, trying to rid myself of the old writers block.)

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Last edited by pomegranate; February 24th, 2018 at 08:27 PM.