View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2017, 12:07 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
(It's all good~)

A molly sat at the top of a hill, gazing towards the ThunderClan territory with mixed emotions flickering in her gaze. Her pale lilac fur almost appeared pink in the light of the sunset, shimmering with different shades and colors. Her eyes, the most colorful feature about her during the normal light of day seemed to be an even brighter blue, magnificent and bright. At that very moment, she looked like a scene from a painting, the blend of colors and light magnificent right before the sun finally dipped below the horizon and muted the coloring with the light of dusk. The feline, a cat originating from the Dusk Syndicate but a WindClanner at heart was Rosethorn, a quiet young warrior that typically kept to herself. After the Gathering, the sight of so many clanmates and former Syndicate members had given her a little more of a spark, a reason to push herself even further in her personal training. Her gaze was narrowed with determination flickering through the pools- among other emotions- focused only on the ThunderClan territory. She was determined to help Blazingstar in battle and keep him from losing a life, even at the cost of her own; she adored the leader, and the horror that came with watching him lose a life for the second time in her stay with the clans was too much for the molly to bear, contributing to her need to become stronger and better. She wouldn't hesitate, not again; not when another battle was looming over the horizon. Hearing the fall of feet against the hard WindClan earth, Rosethorn turned her gaze to spot Larkpaw running through the fields, a similar expression to Rosethorn's painted in her eyes. Vague curiosity rose up in the molly, wondering where the young feline's mentor could possibly be. Wherever they are, Rosethorn thought to herself, tracking the apprentice as they streaked through the grass, almost in a blur. I owe it to myself and to Blazingstar to make sure she won't die in battle. Rising to her paws, the molly studied Larkpaw's running for a moment before streaking down the hill in a seemingly odd direction- only to intercept Larkpaw moments later, in the clearing. "Greetings, Larkpaw." Rosethorn spoke, her voice light and feathery like a kittypet's, but rough enough to pass for a feral cat such as she. Rosethorn's blue eyes sparkled with curiosity as she waited for the apprentice's response, patient and willing to wait.

(I legit just realized what I did wrong, but I don't feel like changing it :/ )
Boop @mompaws

Last edited by rubinaito; November 14th, 2017 at 12:07 PM.