View Single Post
Old November 13th, 2017, 05:10 PM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

A heave of citrusy air filled through the she-cat’s lips, sweeping through her air passage like it belonged there. And it did. A full-blood Windclanner, that’s what she was. Her build and body shape seemed perfect for the flat terrain, and her extended claws were useful as she sped across the dull earth. She wouldn’t change it for the world. Ever. If she were to leave, the she-cat would most-likely return within at least a day or two, having grown homesick and needing to be surrounded by the cats who she’d grown to love and care for. However few there were.
Her claws scratched across the drying earth below them, not even purposefully, as Larkpaw swayed across the clearing, her hips jaunting from side-to-side with a distinct femininity to them. Eyes swallowing the many views around her, whilst velvety zeniths twitched to-and-fro; detecting many sounds from around the clearing. The clan was buzzing after the large battle with Thunderclan, and it was evident in the excitement that laced around the camp. It seemed like hunger bore in some cat’s gazes, whereas plain ol’ fear flooded through others’. Her pools were simply bored. Larkpaw hasn’t even gotten a chance to go to the gathering, let alone fight in it; and that disappointed her to the point were she couldn’t even comprehend it. Gosh, she just kind of wanted a little entertainment, y’know? Something that could rile her up, and let her use what she’s learnt in training. Although, it didn’t seem like it would happen very soon. Or, at least, it was extremely unlikely for her to get any action at all.

@Rubinaito , i’m on mobile. sorry for any typos!!
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡