View Single Post
Old October 8th, 2017, 12:21 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

@Fern ( can Golden be hunting with Cloudsky someone not related to Apple?)
Dawn was just cracking as Applepaw reached the border she flicked her gaze around carefully, seeing the coast was clear, she set one paw down on the other side of the border, then another paw, she was careful, and quiet, she knew it was trespassing, but she had to get away before her mentor hauled her back to camp, once she was further into the territory, she knew she could cut over to thunderpath border, and await a patrol further from where she cut through the territory. Her ears were pricked alert for any signs of a dawn patrol or any cat, specifically her mentor. She only about ten pawsteps in when she smelled cats, she paused If I dive into the bush, they’ll hear me, if I run back, then I’m accepting another day in Shadowclan.

Cloudsky squinted at the cat ahead,” Goldenstep, there’s a Shadowclan apprentice. I’ll just chase them off, since after all, they are having to restock there fresh kill pile, rebuild dens, and are low on herbs, no need to attack the apprentice, they probably were going for a swim or fishing, who knows.” She stepped forward,” Youngster, we aren’t one clan anymore, return home.”

Applepaw glanced up at Cloudsky,” Cloudsky, I’m sorry I’m trespassing, I had to do it to get away from my mentor, I’ve been trying to leave to join Riverclan, but every day my mentor’s caught me waiting at the border and dragged me back to camp, and I never could catch the sunhigh patrol, or the evening patrol, my only hope was trespassing and waiting at the thunderpath border. Please don’t chase me back, please let me come to camp. I-I have kin there. I don’t know if you know them well, but my father is Goldenstep, my mother is Lynxsky, my sister is Honeypaw, and my brother is Lobsterpa- Lobsterbreathe.” She awaited the white she-cats response.

Cloudsky blinked,” You poor thing, yes, we’ll take you to camp, Goldenstep, why don’t you usher your daughter back to our camp. Since after all she wishes to join Riverclan and finally made it this far?” She looked at Goldenstep for an answer.

Applepaw’s fur was ungroomed and mattered, she looked exausted, but she had done it, she made it to Riverclan, for now atleast, she took a quick glance behind her as she walked forward only to see Sunstrike, her mentor, scowling before turning around He knew better than to trespass to get me back.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here