View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2018, 10:18 PM
Youth is a falling star

My Mood: Happy

Lightpaw felt awful after realizing how nervous she was. Her whole body was trembling in fear, and she had no fighting experience being she had no mentor, and possibly no one was interested. Lightpaw remembered when she had killed a badger once all by herself, randomly. Maybe if she could fight badgers, then maybe she could fight cats!

The young, mentorless ShadowClan apprentice glanced at everyone nervously. Surely anyone would be able to take down a small apprentice like her? Taking a deep breath, Lightpaw took in all the scents of different cats, her pads prickling with unease. Maybe she could just tell herself everyone else was just a bunch of mouse-brains, but that wouldn't help. Lightpaw had to help her adopted Clanmates somehow.
Major Ginga Densetsu Weed/Ginga Nagareboshi Fan! PM if you have any questions or just drop messages on my wall. I'm known to be an extreme addict of Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. I'm very friendly and LOVE doing cat roleplays and possible Ginga roleplays. Send me a friend request if we have only talked.
AVATAR CREDIT| GingaGifs @ Tumblr

QUOTES FROM ROLEPLAYS OR NOT
"What else are you going to try to do to make me join you?"-Lightpaw
"I may look different, but my father was a true fighter!"-Servalspots

Last edited by Fawn; February 19th, 2018 at 08:53 PM.