View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2018, 10:09 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: Mud, Blood, and a Flash Flood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Morningblue trekked along on the path to the gathering, not far behind Passionblaze. His ears plastered flat against his head involuntarily. If the deputy had only listened to him... If Snowstar had only given him the time of day to make his case for making Riverclan an ally soon. Perhaps Shadowclan would have followed out of feelings of indebtedness to Riverclan for offering them shelter. Perhaps the attack on their camp could have been avoided altogether. There was a reason the tom kept to himself. It seemed no cat listened to him even when he did speak his mind. Now, bitter and irate, not just from this but with his skirmish at the Shadowclan border with that snake-tongued apprentice, Sharppaw, he found himself going to yet another gathering where yet more tension and supposed peace-talk would no doubt stir up new problems. His sister, Jaystorm, was lingering nearby. She had asked to join, made the argument that her kits were old enough to be left alone for the evening with other queens to look after them. He ignored her. He didn't want to hear any more complaints about the battle. He just wanted to get this night over with.

Just then, the rank scent of Shadowclan passed his nostrils. His hackles were up at once. He glanced back at Jaystorm, Sharppaw's threat echoing in his ears...

"Then, I’ll go and kill your little family, with the help of all of ShadowClan."

A growl escaped him as he inched closer to his sister, fighting to keep his claws in as he kept his eyes and ears open for that miserable apprentice.

@Aura @blue jellie
Triumphantly marching with her tail in the air was none other than Jaystorm, prideful at her victory of going to the Gathering despite her brother's protests. She was proud to prove him wrong and was still a little spiteful over the battle and how he'd treated her, but was almost ready to let it go. Almost. Okay, not really. But as long as it never happened again- which it probably would- why have an issue with it?
No, she would never apologize for defending her reputation and pride,
but it was a start for the stubborn silver she-cat. As they trotted towards Seastones, Jaystorm could tell something was off. It was the smell. That scent that she'd dreaded since she'd been attacked in her own home.
ShadowClan.
At once she felt her brother stiffen and inch a little bit closer to her. Hackles lifting, teeth bared slightly, she unsheathed her claws and faced the oncoming Clan with malice in her eyes.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯