View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2018, 08:20 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

The tom nodded as he heard Honeyvenom speak, his tail twitching back and forth slowly. Hanging out with kits didn't sound so bad, especially because he found them to be better company then some warriors. Some warriors could be quite hard to get along with, and he wasn't thinking about his "ex" anymore, he was more or less thinking about the cats who had teased him when he'd first started hanging out with Minnowstripe. They had treated him like he was stupid and worthless, and Leafsparks had hated it. "Maybe I could come and hang around the nursery with you one day." He mewed, and then a half-teasing smile spread across his maw. "Then again, you might be a mother at that point - who knows?" He purred, giving Honeyvenom a light nudge. He imagined she would make a great mother, she seemed like the type of cat to have loads of patience and experience to younger cats, which Leafsparks found admirable.

Then again, he quite liked Honeyvenom. He found her to be excellent company, and she had such a nice personality, and... okay. That was quite enough, Leafsparks didn't need to be going that far, after all. All he needed to worry about right now was keeping himself safe. He wasn't ready to try and begin another relationship anyways, although having a friend wouldn't be bad. If he could maintain a steady friendship with Honeyvenom, without anything happening, then perhaps he would be able to consider something else. Until then? He would be more careful. It was frightening to wonder about all the bad things that could happen, after all. He should have been expecting her question but he wasn't, and to his surprise, it caught him off guard.

"Umm..." Why was Leafsparks having to think about this? He should know this down! Like, seriously! "I used to hang out with Minnowstripe - she was a, um, friend of mine, I guess you could say... but before then, I did a lot of things. I made friends. I'd go hunting a lot, and now I suppose I can get back to those things." He'd left quite a bit of the story out. Minnowstripe hadn't really been exactly "a friend," no, she was more of a nightmare - to be honest. And now that he was free, what would he do? Probably whatever he could, before the ghost from his past showed up again.

@Empress Of Evil
The ginger tabby wasn't quite what you would call popular, since she didn't actually have that many friends that were warriors. Of course, she easily made friends when she wanted to but if she were being honest, she didn't really want to make friends. At least, not a lot of friends. She preferred to hang around the younger cats. She liked to help the apprentices train and play with the kits. Sometimes they didn't appreciate her company, but honestly, they mostly did. "It'd be nice to have a friend with me to handle all those kits," She agreed, a grin growing on her maw at the thought of it. Normally Honeyvenom was by herself when she went to visit the nursery. She'd never brought a friend along before, though the idea sounded interesting and she was willing to try it. "Oh yes, perhaps," Honeyvenom said, her pelt heating up. It was as if the tom could see what was going on in her mind. "I guess I'll just drag you along with me before I'm in the nursery with kits of my own," She said, half joking with her words.

The name Minnowstripe was unfamiliar to her ears. She hadn't heard of this cat before. "Minnowstripe sounds like a nice cat. Was she?" She asked. She was curious about this cat. Maybe she could get some information about her out of Leafsparks and if she liked the sound of her enough, she could go talk to her. When she was in a good mood, Honeyvenom was always up for making new friends. Mostly just becoming friends with the friends of her friends. The warrior made sensible choices with her friends so she trusted that the friends of her friends would be safe for her to meet.

"You can get back to those things?" She repeated. Her ears pricked at those words and she raised an eyebrow in suspicion. What did he mean by that? "Did Minnowstripe stop you from doing those things?" She asked. She didn't mean to pry into the business of others but she was curious. Although the more she ran the scene through her mind, the more she noticed how uncomfortable Leafsparks seemed when he spoke about Minnowstripe. The warrior felt a little guilty for being so nosy and she decided to fix that by making things better for the tom. "You don't have to answer if you don't want to," She added. "I'm just curious."

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen