View Single Post
Old February 22nd, 2018, 01:03 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

@seasalt @mompaws @2018 Okapi @Charmer

Juniperpaw straightened her posture with pride as Shinefang agreed with her. It was rather simple to wash her paws in RiverClan where water could be found at every angle. The young medicine cat figured plenty of things out on her own either by trial and error or common sense. Washing her paws in a body of water was plain logic, and she liked to believe the felines around her had already assumed using water to their advantage was better than using their tongue but it was best to be safe rather than sorry.

The 'paw reached out, nudging the dried oak leaf closer to her. She crouched down and awkwardly began to chew at the bitter-tasting herb. When she believed she'd gnawed like she never gnawed before she sat up and turned to Owlwing, tilting her head slightly to the side in a silent question while eyeing the SkyClan warrior's forearm. Juices messily dripped from the corners of her mouth and she loudly slurped in an attempt to hold onto as much as possible before deciding to plaster the poultice onto her paw. Scrunching up her nose at the nasty taste left in her mouth Juniperpaw stated, ``I'm going to poultice you now.``

Without awaiting a response Juniperpaw gently yet thoroughly began to apply the poultice to Owlwing's invisible injury. The RiverClan feline already had experience with poultices and didn't find much difficulty in smearing the covering on. ``There we go! Now me.`` She shoved her forearm out and briskly nosed the length of it so the fur was upturned, revealing nothing but skin. Juniperpaw looked up at the older feline and made a dramatic story for her imaginary injury. ``See my nasty wound? I was helping my clanmates chase a dog out of our territory but the massive dog - a brute he was! - whipped around and clamped his jaws around my leg. Don't worry, though, I gave him a couple scratches to remember me by. He ran home to his twolegs with his tail between his legs!``

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; February 22nd, 2018 at 01:04 PM.