Thread: Travelers home
View Single Post
Old April 13th, 2018, 12:33 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Travelers home

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
athena flicked her gaze up to the other feline, her ears twitching. the molly was much smaller than her, although that was how it usually was. she was at least double the size of an average cat, and she hated it. sitting down, athena curled her tail over her large paws, sniffing the air. the savannah molly ignored the comment, her pupils narrowing. "i have come to speak a negotiation to rick, sebastian, and i believe you are amber, correct? you are being spoken of within the gossip of loners and rogues, so i came to see for myself. i have thought to travel with you three, and will contribute to journeys and such." her voice was surprisingly feminine, given her large size and intimidating demeanor.
amber smiles as she nods “ yes that’s me and sure~ rick and Sebastian are sleeping so I’ll have to see if you can keep up with us.” She says calmly with a purr “ follow me little lion, just a simple test should be easy for a daring like you “ she says playfully as she begins to walk and jump onto a fallen tree. “ unless you have anything to say before we do this little lion”