View Single Post
Old June 22nd, 2017, 11:24 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Tornadopaw continued to dash forward. At first, his mind was keen on winning the race, but it gradually dialed down. He knew he wasn't the fastest apprentice around, and fairly, he preferred having muscle more than anything. At the moment, he wanted to play fight. He loved pinning others down, then running away. It was fun!

He slowed his pace, but kept next to Minkpaw. He threw her a quick smile, before lagging behind her to run up on her other side. ''You feel that wind?'' He asked her, now taking note of the breeze running through his pelt. He understood why Windclan cats adored running so much. ''I think it feels amazing!'' He beamed, before picking up his paws, and allowing them to slow down. It was an easy view for him to watch Minkpaw run.

He watched as her legs made delicate strides. The tom let out a chuckle before he continued to move himself, looking up at the sky as he noticed the birds. His ears flicked backwards for a moment. Suddenly, the tom turned a corner, steering off the race field. He made a small circle before he allowed himself to be a few moments behind Minkpaw.

The tom was quite the devious one. He smirked as his eyes traveled onto Minkpaw. They were almost at the finish line, but Tornadopaw liked to play. So,he pushed himself forward, leaping up and lunging at Minkpaw from the back. His claws stayed intact just so he wouldn't hurt her. ''Hey Minky!--Wanna learn a new move?'' He snickered.

(They will! I love them already <3 Just so much love!!)

Minkpaw managed to keep his speed, her legs thudding onto the ground as she kept her gaze ahead of her. She turned to look at Tornadopaw, seeing him slow down. She slowed her pace a bit, tilting her head. She grinned, knowing he was probably thinking of something fun.

Smiling at him, she nodded "Yeah, it feels amazing!" She agreed, letting wind rush through her fur. She continued to run, figuring Tornadopaw would catch up. If not, she'd stop for a moment just so they could be closer together. This was less of a race, more of a run together currently.

Minkpaw glanced behind her, amused. "Birds?" She mused, her ears pricked. She looked towards the sky, seeing their silhouettes in the sky. "Huh, birds." She whispered, but shook her head and focused on running.

She squeaked, stopping and tumbling slightly. "Cheater!" She teased with a laugh, nodding. "Sure, now that you used it" she added, her tail twitching. She wasn't as mad as if someone else would have done it, with Tornadopaw it was.. funny, for some reason.

( Much love!! <3 )