View Single Post
Old February 23rd, 2018, 02:55 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

@Owl

Brokendusk slithered through the undergrowth, the smell of pine masking her scent slightly. Her gaze was fixed on a small mouse stupid enough to be out in plain sight. It was nibbling on a nut, which in the black she-cats opinion was disgusting. Didn't it eat meat? Anything good. She doubted it. She bunched her muscles about to pounce, when she scented a cat. Not a cat from ShadowClan, it did not smell like their territory or like any clan cat she knew. Her prey forgotten Brokendusk straightened and looked around. "Who's there?" She hissed, her hackles raises and jaws drawn back in a fierce snarl. It had to be a loner, there was no other type of cat for it to be, except perhaps a rouge but they were practically the same thing. The molly didn't really care, they were on ShadowClan territory! Her claws unseathed as she looked around, her yellow orbs narrowed to slits. "Who's there?" She asked, this time more menacing.

The strong, broad-shouldered tom stepped out from behind a nearby pine tree. His eyes glowed, the mist dusted his white spotted fur. The brute was quite relaxed, watching the feline now positioned in front of him. A sly grin plastered on his face as his emotionless eyes stared at her. "And who might be asking?" The tom's thick deep accent calm, smooth, and inviting. Vasilli's pupils as small as they could go showing, given the situation at hand, he was quite content and perfectly okay with what was going on. His thin black striped tail swished side to side, slowly. Glancing at her unsheathed claws and her raised hackles, fur standing up, the tom grinned even more. "I don't think you'll be needing those, my dear." He purred out. The tom smelled of morning dew and cedar, the wind taking his scent towards the she-cat.

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!